Sitting privately and majestically atop the mountain, this property offers stunning 360 degree views
Acreage Semi-rural - Ocean Shores NSW
Sitting privately and majestically atop the mountain, this property offers stunning 360 degree views of the sunrise across the ocean, the iconic light house as well as sunsets over the endless hinterland landscape.
This property incorporates magical bush trails and internal roads from the house all the way down to the Brunswick river, with 2 x river access points. It is less than a 10 minute boat ride to the sparkling waters of Christmas beach, the river mouth and Brunswick pub, as well as to an abundance of café’s and restaurants.
This exceptionally private 40 acre estate offers a main residence including 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a media room . There is a huge shed with a 2 bedroom granny flat surrounded by native forest with spectacular views of the vast ocean from every bedroom.
The swimming pool and alfresco entertainment areas with wraparound timber decks offer to create endless memories for your family and friends.
If you are passionate about horses, motorbikes or farming, this property comes with stables , plenty of bush tracks, creeks, dam and paddocks.
The property includes a DA approval for running an 80 people campsite on the banks of the Brunswick river.
Whether you choose to run corporate events, retreats or simply a camping site -the possibilities are endless (stca).
The grande park grounds have their own access road, thus not compromising on the privacy and serene lifestyle of the owner.
Whether you choose to keep as is, renovate or rebuild, this property offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to own an extremely private mountain top retreat with some of the most spectacular views the Byron shire has to offer with your own river access!!
All of the above is sitting within a short 10 minute drive to Brunswick heads, and a 40 minute drive to the Gold coast airport.
Features worth to be mentioned:
– 3 bed ,2 bath, 2 car garage, media room main residence
– 360 views of sunrise over Byron Bay to sunsets over the hinterland
– 2 bedroom granny flat
– Infinity pool with landscaped grounds and alfresco entertainment areas
– large 2 story shed with rooms, workshop and open spaces
– Brunswick river frontage and 2x water access points
– creeks, large dam and paddocks
– Lower paddock machinery shed
– DA approved river front campsite
– Paddle board and kayak storage
– Rain Forest tracks with large dam and spring
– Horse paddocks and shelter